Wednesday 11 December 2013

Brokeback Mountain 2005 English by cedy.jr

Brokeback Mountain 2005 torrent

Download Torrent
Seeds: 113
Peers: 94

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: b13d2175c6f5d5b52908ac08deefe45d9d775f5d


The story of a forbidden and secretive relationship between two cowboys and their lives over the years.

screen1

Rate:
Good: 24Bad: 5


Users review: I remember when was the last time I felt like a movie that I knew Ang Lee's Brokeback Mountain excess. I can safely say that the biggest, since American original melodrama Douglas Sirk and I certainly agree that even the great Todd I Haynes. It is a superb Far From Heaven exquisite reproduction, here update and reinvent it without betraying it. My girls were tears, and so did Heath Ledger character spoke to me directly. And sex is not the word that comes into the equation yet. Love takes over the story and Heath Leger will be the biggest star of the next decade, if he wants. Jake Gylenhaal is also excellent, but his character, race, understandably so, but we know that Heath is much better than him and was on the Heath. The flick is the shirt already significant scene in my mind. Im sure the movie comes at just the right time. It will teach without preaching and many will learn.


Health HealthYear: 2005
Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger, Michelle Williams
Director: Ang Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment