Monday 2 December 2013

The Town 2010 720p English

The Town 2010 torrent

Download Torrent
Seeds: 137
Peers: 81

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 58e72927e63356bf47ca0a0fb357496d9ad611bb


As he plans his next job, a longtime thief tries to balance his feelings for a bank manager connected to one of his earlier heists, as well as the FBI mandates Swordsman looking to bring him and his crew down.

screen1

Rate:
Good: 15Bad: 2


Users review: I was wrong about Ben Affleck. I never believed that Affleck was always a star. I never saw him as a director-type. I admit that I was wrong, though. Ben Affleck was really amazing as Doug McCray, and I've never seen him work his work at this stage. As far as the plot of the film goes, it's very interesting. The trailer does not give this movie justice as it is very intense and romantic at times.Jeremy Renner is quite difficult, and Blake Lively is sexy, Ben Affleck and capture supporting cast is incredibly powerful. I think the film was powerful and not at all predictable. I could not wait to see what happens, and if Doug would go. So its highly crafted movie. Entries in this film acting maliciously astounding.I thought sex scene ended too soon, but it was done with all the features. I thoroughly enjoyed the chase scenes. I thought the action sequences were well drawn. I loved the bank robbery scene blue nun masks and outfits. I especially liked the scene with a sledgehammer Bens and the scene where he says if I think it could happen to her, I'm going to kill both of you. Video from his trailer, but it's much better when it comes to film.Its drive the voltage drama and romance on the side. There chuckles some way, but mostly poor. I thought the novel was quite simple and I felt that acting was perfectly done and significantly added to the plot as well as tone film.Its indeed the best film ive Heist seen. In comparison, if you called Inception heist film, this movie is the best heist film. I really think it's the heat of the decade. I sincerely believe that Affleck in his look at his career, and this is the biggest performance of his writing and work. Im overjoyed and excited to see the next piece of work.


Health HealthYear: 2010
Starring: Ben Affleck, Rebecca Hall, Jon Hamm
Director: Ben Affleck


No comments:

Post a Comment