Friday 10 January 2014

The Frozen Ground 2013 English

The Frozen Ground 2013 torrent

Download Torrent
Seeds: 107
Peers: 84

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: b8fd7b4f65294536bd3b9ae0e95a4a12878613eb


Which toil and pain as a murderer by the police the woman fled into the hands of serial killer Robert Hansen justice. Some of these things.

screen1

Rate:
Good: 22Bad: 2


Users review: I was shocked welt movie and could not believe that this is the first film of Scott Walker. He managed very well. The film, a director can really say / write (and Scott), and continue efforts to perfection. The script was strong, a lot of research and studies to back, I can only imagine. I especially like the color of the whole film is very dark and depressing, my heart is heavy. Great fast opening caught my attention immediately, and a very intense final. Although you know the bandit is caught in the end, it's hard to breathe at the end. One of my favorite scenes was when Cindy saw a moose in Alaska. Please note that at the moment. So, so beautiful and poetic. John Cusack's performance was great! He convinced me that it really was the killer! In addition, there is a new respect for Vanessa Hudgens. I think it has become a popular fortune. But no, I really felt that the effort he would be in the film, and she has her heart for him. I am glad that Dean Norris too! He began his acting career in the 60s, but is now very popular and well known in those years. (Breaking Bad), I can not imagine what low up-and-in this way. He is a great actor. I'm happy for their success! All in all, I still feel that the story is the soul of a film, the most important factor. I loved the story of serial killer Robert Hansen! I'm glad that Scott wrote this movie and put it on the big screen!


Health HealthYear: 2013
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Vanessa Hudgens, John Cusack
Director: Scott Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment