Friday 24 January 2014

August Osage County 2013 AC3

August Osage County 2013 torrent

Download Torrent
Seeds: 130
Peers: 51

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: f692c99d949da24597560366512ac7d0e248f657


A look at the life of strong-willed women in Weston family, whose paths have diverged to a family crisis returned to the house they grew up in Oklahoma, and dysfunctional woman who raised them.

screen1

Rate:
Good: 12Bad: 0


Users review: Ive been so bored Strip hamming it for several years but this is the first time since The Devil Wears Prada, when I'm an amateur and I think Shes really cool. Roberts also works at the same level as the other actors delivers. I really enjoy the time spent with family unbearable, and even the energy of its kind to be warm, I think it's a really great movie. I do not have high expectations, just because the reviews were average, but it's really cool and I think underrated in general (such as genocide, one of my favorite films of 2011). But why it is labeled a comedy again?


Health HealthYear: 2013
Starring: Meryl Streep, Dermot Mulroney, Julia Roberts
Director: John Wells


No comments:

Post a Comment