Wednesday 16 October 2013

To the Wonder 2012

To the Wonder 2012 torrent

Download Torrent
Seeds: 150
Peers: 71

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 02391fd75ffbaaf1daa2724a5053c2e02e61dd20


Once you fall in love in Paris, Marina and Neil Oklahoma, where problems arise. Their church for Spanish-born priest struggling with his faith, and Neil encounters a woman from his childhood.

screen1

Rate:
Good: 14Bad: 3


Users review: I've always wondered about people who give one star reviews. Whether it's for extra attention? Is that a joke? Is the film really deserves a star? Well I've finally seen the movie that just does not allow me to give it more than one star. The movie that made me IMDB create an account and write this review so that other visitors to the cinema, not to share my pain of mind-numbing experience. My woes stem from the fact that the miracle seems to be the attempt is nothing but feelings of love and loss. Basically it seems like a noble cause, but it comes at the expense of plot, dialogue, and even character development. So if you sit in the first 30 minutes thinking I wonder if anything will happen? Unfortunately the answer is no. It seems that there is an expectation that the audience can share the screen emotions are never given access to the motivations and the events that led to them. It's like watching the English patient and try to understand the emotional turmoil of Ralph Fiennes portrayed without flashbacks to his life before the hospital. So, without narration or dialogue, they are bad players again trying to put their feelings by looking bleak (as Ben Affleck makes the whole movie), or doing pirouettes and went looking mmende the autumn sun shone (by Olga Kurylenko). If you are a big fan of Ben Affleck back of your head, you'll love this movie. For me the only joy ironic that a film about emotions were so emotionally uninvolving. This and finally see the end credits roll, I went to the air and shouted yes, the joy! This is something I have never felt the need to do so before the movie, and it certainly caught my wife (who looked mortified). I do not care. This film marked a new found level of boredom, so much that it would probably be reserved for Guantanamo Bay. An asterisk boredom? You bet.


Health HealthYear: 2012
Starring: Ben Affleck, Olga Kurylenko, Javier Bardem
Director: Terrence Malick


No comments:

Post a Comment